Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any idea about this product for our trucks? Thinking about ordering one. Any benefits to having one?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
535 Posts
I was talking to Joe (Leftcoast 32) about fueling and he had said the best bang for the buck would be Aeromotive's new pump. It not only flows more than the stock Walbro, its also a direct replacement. Prolly one of my next upgrades when the boost gets turned up.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/AEI-11142/

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I was talking to Joe (Leftcoast 32) about fueling and he had said the best bang for the buck would be Aeromotive's new pump. It not only flows more than the stock Walbro, its also a direct replacement. Prolly one of my next upgrades when the boost gets turned up.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/AEI-11142/
Yes! Stealth 340 is your best bet for quick and easy!

·
Bad Monkey Racing
1,559 Posts
Yea Aeromotive 340 is what I am using. After the tuning is about done should be able to tell how well its going to support my setup. Its running with my magnavolt too.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
535 Posts
Yea Aeromotive 340 is what I am using. After the tuning is about done should be able to tell how well its going to support my setup. Its running with my magnavolt too.
He said there was a member running it with the magnavolt and lots of boost.....was it you? Whoever it was said they were having great results!

·
Bad Monkey Racing
1,559 Posts
He said there was a member running it with the magnavolt and lots of boost.....was it you? Whoever it was said they were having great results!
Well for the tbss its alot of boost lol.......but yea we are testing it out, I will post what we find out when the tuning is done. My setup is far more then what most will be, but so far I would say this pump is a good upgrade from our 255's. I am by far not the first to use this pump its been oit for a while. I am just seeing how far we can push the system essentially.

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
I'm running the 340 as well. The stock pump may be the same as a Walbro 255 but its a different pump. I have both sitting on my bench.

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
Not going to need it. The stock pump is decent.

·
Maxspeed FAST Maxima
Your Mom
2,825 Posts
All depends on your future plans. The Stock pump is good for around 550RWHP so your plans probably should include cam, heads, nitrous or F/I at some point down the road. You have no plans to do these upgrades, then you are throwing your money away. The stock pump is a great pump for these trucks lightly modified.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
16 Posts
once its not the wifes daily driver my plans are a 408 stroker with a 150 shot or forged internals with a single turbo still got time but maze well spend and a little extra now rather then full price down the road right

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.