Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got this sensor and I would like to make a plug and play harnesss to go from my original MAF connector to this connector so no cutting or splicing will be involved, who can help me with this.

Id like to also do it very quickly.....Have it donee by say midweek.

Here is the MAF and COnnector I am using, I would like the other end to plug directly into my stock harness.

Pic is Joe's/LeftCoast32'

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Thats a Splice harness you listed Joe. And your telling me they make an extension from the factory style I have to the New MAF or I have to add the connector I got from you then add the extension. Either way works for me.
They make an extension (check the link I changed). I buy them from them for the car applications. Just give them a call and they will put any plugs on it you want.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,974 Posts
Way to revive an ancient thread. I had this made and used and sold already. Lol.

Yeah I know! LOL!!

I found what I needed and I can remove it later if I sell the procharger / truck.
This extension and pinning the crank were the last two things that I need to complete my build and apply some boost !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts