Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I now have lighted SS door sills which replace the "tin" stock Chevrolet sills.
Choose in white or blue or red led
Has 3M tape on back side
Has wire lead of 30" with plug in the middle of that length and can be wired up to the dome with the positive red wire, to come on with door open. (An extra 4' of wire needed to reach)
Price is $110 shipped priority mail and will come pkg'd in solid tube.
I have 50 sets total and sold 15 to date.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Red white or blue color led choic
wth I cant get pics to up load??
Just go to fscebook TBSS pages to view, no wonder I dont get on here much anymore....

·
Registered
2006 Black TBSS
368 Posts
Kevin, I bought a pair of black ones with green leds about 2 years ago and they get a lot of compliments. Problem is water got onto one of them and it no longer lights. Can you repair this if I send it to you?

·
Just a noob
TrailblazerSS
6,206 Posts
Kevin, I bought a pair of black ones with green leds about 2 years ago and they get a lot of compliments. Problem is water got onto one of them and it no longer lights. Can you repair this if I send it to you?
Paypal me $500 and I'll contact Kevin and get these baby's fixed up for u!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
287 Posts
I see no photos, even on the FB page.
what are these made of? Polished aluminum with plastic SS letters?
Hooking to the dome light requires dropping the headliner, no? (or just fish-tape?)

and $500 for a lightwork-n-lunch with the Mitch-Meister definitely sounds like a worthwhile endeavor, LOL!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
12 Posts
I now have lighted SS door sills which replace the "tin" stock Chevrolet sills.

Choose in white or blue or red led

Has 3M tape on back side

Has wire lead of 30" with plug in the middle of that length and can be wired up to the dome with the positive red wire, to come on with door open. (An extra 4' of wire needed to reach)

Price is $110 shipped priority mail and will come pkg'd in solid tube.

I have 50 sets total and sold 15 to date.

You got a pic of what they look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, the new ones are all done in a factory with totally different lighting and laminated. You can try to get a new driver or light strip from they guy I bought them from. Its not cheap. I was paying $54 just for the lighting strips and drivers per pair. So $27 for one. I think you will need a white strip and I used green acetate in between when I was making those back when? 4-5 years ago

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You got a pic of what they look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I cant get pics to post of them on here. I tried a couple times and nothing showed. Go on facebook in any of the TBSS groups and ask, im closing in on 30 sets sold. TBSSOwners facebook group has pics

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,596 Posts
Kevin sent me three pics to post. Looks like the other Kevin may have posted two of them already, but here are all three.

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,596 Posts
Hooking to the dome light requires dropping the headliner, no? (or just fish-tape?)
I have the old style door sills. I hooked them into the door pillars (placed driver there) and the rear fuse box. No need to remove headliner.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
These new ones look nice Kev but I still have 2 sets from several years ago that I haven't installed. Let me know when you see some nice accessories for the 15 SS Sedan also.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
These new ones look nice Kev but I still have 2 sets from several years ago that I haven't installed. Let me know when you see some nice accessories for the 15 SS Sedan also.
It would tough money wise for me to do any others since factory requires a minimum order of 50 sets of same type sill.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts