Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine is into lifted trucks he has a lifted z71 tahoe on 35s and keeps telling me how cool my awd tbss would be if it was lifted on 35s with the stock 20s! im not doin it but im just curious if anybody has done it or seen it done by anybody.

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
a friend of mine is into lifted trucks he has a lifted z71 tahoe on 35s and keeps telling me how cool my awd tbss would be if it was lifted on 35s with the stock 20s! im not doin it but im just curious if anybody has done it or seen it done by anybody.
sounds like a bad idea imo.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
you could probly fit 33s under a stock one. My brother is into the 4x4 thing, and told me about a guy that took a tbss and put a real t-case and strait axles in it.

·
Bad Monkey Racing
1,559 Posts
Not sure they even sell a kit to lift these. What lift the regular tb's get are from coilovers usually. I think there is one or two on trailvoy. I wanted to get a regular tb and lift it, but never could find a lift kit. This is probably the first truck/suv i did not lift. If it gets a lift kit your probably going to have to do a body lift or go custom.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Here dude...

Yea, its a photo chop. But gives you the idea...:yuck::yuck:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i do like the look of it! lol alright im doin a 3" body lift and 33s on stock 20s! :biggrin2:

·
Registered
Trailblazer 3SS
12 Posts
Not sure they even sell a kit to lift these. What lift the regular tb's get are from coilovers usually. I think there is one or two on trailvoy. I wanted to get a regular tb and lift it, but never could find a lift kit. This is probably the first truck/suv i did not lift. If it gets a lift kit your probably going to have to do a body lift or go custom.
I have the products to lift any GM360 or 370 platform if your interested..
3" suspension and 3" body..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts