Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Red Jewel 3SS
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a nice used piece or the part number for the LH/Drivers side power seat bezel that mounts to the side of the seat as in the picture below.

Turned to get out and heard it snap...first time encountering this in decades of vehicles.

Mine is the same dark color pictured.

Thanks.
Joe

Attachments

·
"******"
1,212 Posts
I took a couple of black #6 phillips head sheet metal screws and drilled hole where the center mount tab on the back entered the seat steel frame and one on the front lip and looks like the factory did it

·
Registered
2007 Red Jewel 3SS
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know you can find a bunch on ebay I think for like $20 or so...

I figured. What are these called? Bezels? Seat trim? I'll buy two for sure.

Went to exit and heard SNAP. I thought my mobile phone cracked in my back pocket lol. I had the truck in this past week for some warranty work. They didn't replace it because somewhere down the line a previous owner tried to fix it with expoxy... Nice...

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,830 Posts
I picked one up on ebay last year for about $25 shipped.

·
Registered
97-X Aero
408 Posts
I've had to replace 2 already. FYI the GM one fits better than the Dorman version. My switch's were loose in the Dorman.

·
Registered
97-X Aero
408 Posts
just found this link thanks guys, is there a thread with a 'repair' since the replacements break just the same?
No repair that I've heard of that works. Best bet get a new, then be more mindful when getting out of the truck not to put your weight on the edge of the seat.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
240 Posts
I took a couple of black #6 phillips head sheet metal screws and drilled hole where the center mount tab on the back entered the seat steel frame and one on the front lip and looks like the factory did it
I think everyone just kinda blew past this post.
this is exactly what I did except just a single screw sufficed for my bezel. As he said, use a small black screw, countersink the hole nicely and you won't be able to tell it isn't factory.
Better yet it now holds the bezel securely instead of the lame clips

1 - 17 of 17 Posts