Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
trailblazer ss
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
07 with bose. Only the door speaker is inoperative, dash speaker plays. I have tried a new speaker and replacement bose amp, same outcome. Does the headunit have operate channels for the front door speakers and dash speakers? Also if I wet to test the wiring, what should the specs be? Any info would be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Take some speaker wire and hook it up to your dysfunctional channel on the back of the head unit, then just hook it directly to the speaker. If it works then you know the wiring is messed up between the head unit and the speaker. Worth a shot!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
30 Posts
I have had a aftermarket stereo full blown nothing stock and just had everything put back to factory but now only dash speakers work. I'm not sure why its not working now everything worked before, everything was put back the same. I checked the fuse for the amp under the seat and it is fine. I just dont know what else to check, even if I get to the bose amp I dont know how to "check" it out. IDEAS?!?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.