Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS RWD
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I've been waiting too long for a local buyer to come up with funds for the heads, so I figured I would give the long block a shot at selling before taking it apart and selling everything separately.

This motor has about 5000 miles on it, maybe less. It was built and installed brand new in the TBSS by LEP. It was also broken in and tuned by LEP on their dyno in Vegas. LT1Z helped me get it dialed in a little further with the new cam. It was built with nitrous in mind but has never seen spray, never even hooked a kit up. Has been run on E85 or higher as long as I've had it. Here's a breakdown of the build:

6.0 GM Iron Block
LEP 4.000 Stroke 4340 Steel Crankshaft (24x)
LEP 6.125 4340 H-Beam Rods
Wiseco 4.030 5 CC pistons with GFX ring pack
Clevite Race Main Bearings
Clevite Race Rod Bearings
Federal Mogul 1888M Cam Bearings
LEP Ported/blueprinted Melling oil pump
ARP 234-5608 LS1 Main Studs ARP Side Bolts
GM Plugs Installed
Fully Machined Block w/Deck Plates
Square and Parallel Decks
Balance Rotating Assembly
Blueprint and Assembly of Short Block
LS 7 lifter and buckets
ARP Head studs
1.7 yella terras with 7.400 pushrods
GM 0.51 MLS head gaskets
WCCH L92 STGIII custom CNC'ed LEP cylinder heads SS valves with dual valves springs.
C/R around 11.8.1 set up for 250+ N20

Cam spec'd by LT1Z. This setup is good for mid 11's or better all motor with the right wheel/tire setup and weight reduction in good air. Here's an idle clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=FLDN0iJX_4Y

Link to the 408 shortblock purchased new at LEP:

LEP LS 408" Iron Block Shortblock

Link to WCCH head pricing:

Pricing

It will come with C6 oil pan and rear pickup tube. Front and rear covers and valley cover.

The shortblock is $5000 plus shipping. The heads are $2800 plus shipping. Plus you've got the rockers, covers, cam, chain, oil pump and oil pan, gaskets etc. Right around $10k all together. I'm asking $6500+shipping+paypal fees OBO. If purchased for the asking price I'll include your choice of ATI Super Damper or Powerbond Underdrive balancer. May also be willing to work out a deal for the Katech valve covers with coil relocations brackets, FAST 102 intake manifold and rails/lines, and Nick Williams 102 to go with it. :cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
122 Posts
I'll give u a kidney and my left lung!

Reactions: PipeDreams

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS RWD
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Won't consider trades for body parts unless you're female :biggrin2: I may be willing to consider gold and firearms towards the purchase price. Might be willing to entertain payment plans (no delivery of motor until paid in full) for the right terms.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS RWD
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I've had another local guy make me an offer on the long block. $6500 total price but I also include the Fast 102 and fuel rails do payments. $2500 down and then payments every month for 5-6 months but will pay off sooner if possible. I keep the motor till it's paid for.

Having to ship it isn't a big deal to me. I have a motor crate and business address to ship from, do freight shipping all the time. Anyone around here got a better offer?

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,768 Posts
I'd be interested in the NW TB if you separate.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS RWD
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd be interested in the NW TB if you separate.
Sounds good. It will be separated. I just need to clean it up and take some pictures along with some other stuff.

The sale of the motor is pending a deposit being put down this week. I'll still consider selling it to someone else until then if they willing to buy it outright for the asking price.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
AWESOME!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.