Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take the time to thank Joe for Tuning my truck yesterday, real cool guy and took very good care of me, . BTW his truck is /jerk . and my truck feels so so so much better alot quicker. thanks again Joe pleasure to finally meet you.:cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
396 Posts
Joe is the man and even if you dont buy from him right away he will answer questions and talk cars all day......

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,062 Posts
Joe Is The Man.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
I'm on the phone right now trying to book five nights in San D with the family in April. Maybe this time I'll bring my HPTuners and we can play a bit? Just needs a tweak, and I'll try to finish the wide band install beforehand :)

BTW, is it inappropriate to say Semper Fi if we didn't serve?

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
I'm on the phone right now trying to book five nights in San D with the family in April. Maybe this time I'll bring my HPTuners and we can play a bit? Just needs a tweak, and I'll try to finish the wide band install beforehand :)

BTW, is it inappropriate to say Semper Fi if we didn't serve?
It was great meeting you last time you were down. Please feel free if you are in the area to stop in and we can all go get a bite to eat. When you are ready bring the TBSS and we will tweak the tune a little for you.

Semper Fi is a term used to show and affirm that you are "Always Faithfull" to God, Country and Corps! We use it as a gesture of friendship and a promise to be there when needed. You are more then welcome to use it as it is not inappropriate if you didnt serve.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
It was great meeting you as well.

Also, your meticulous attention to detail is very inspiring, if not intimidating, and I mean this as a compliment.

I hope 2011 is great year for you, and I am looking foward to hearing about not only your successful build of the LSX, but also all the new 4L80e converts.

Thanks again for your time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts