·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
im good. rice rocket material... imo!

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD
1,656 Posts
I don't like those ones. There is another style with several horizontal stripes I kinda like. Several trucks here are running them.

·
Registered
998 Posts
i like these better than the ones pedro is talking about. only if they didnt have that goofy ass red dot in the center

·
Registered
07 AWD 3SS
702 Posts
i like these better than the ones pedro is talking about. only if they didnt have that goofy ass red dot in the center
:iamwithstupid:
If it where just a bunch of concentric circles, they would look much better.

·
Premium Member
2006 Trailblazer SS
1,423 Posts
that looks too queer for me.. personally i do kinda like the stock taillights, although id kill for those concept taillights :)

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 2wd
182 Posts
I think ewith a DARK SMOKED Tint you might be on to something. Except why does the auction say

"Light bulbs are NOT included. "

:dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
I think ewith a DARK SMOKED Tint you might be on to something. Except why does the auction say

The "reverse" light is a regular bulb. You just use the stock one.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah that would work best since gas prices are so high around here. otherwise i could just jump on a plane and you can have them waiting at the airport.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
yeah that would work best since gas prices are so high around here. otherwise i could just jump on a plane and you can have them waiting at the airport.
ROADTRIP!!!!:ss-smiley:

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,017 Posts

I think they would look pretty nice as well with some tint... The cover seems to have the same contours as the factory tails...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts