Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this catback. Any issues I should know about prior to purchase that would deter me...I love the one we put on my friends GTO and the SS catback looks fantastic.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you like it?

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
I love it. Evil talked highly about it and I went with that setup. I'm no big gear head, but at idle it sounds like stock but a lil more deep. When I get on it, I can tell the difference.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really wasn't looking to buy this right now since I just ordered a tune, efans, and tranny cooler and still haven't even paid the first note yet, but really fell in love with the Magnaflow on the GTO and had been struggling with ordering one. When I saw the price, it was like torture and I lost out....

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, nothing loud. Just louder than what's on there and with better looks and performance. I will do headers and y-pipe soon enough and that will wake it up some more, but don't want to sound like a full size Chevy truck...that is the worst scenario for me.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
Will the headers make it louder or just perform better? I never knew that. I've seen with others that have went headers they have gotten better performance, but it had gotten louder.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i just grabbed a dual I6 system for mine. pipes, muffler are same diameter. I am going to see the fitment and the front flange will have to be replaced but i'll let you know how it works. I think magna dosn't want to "say" it will fit cause you need to cut the front bumper

btw, i do have a tbss

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will the headers make it louder or just perform better? I never knew that. I've seen with others that have went headers they have gotten better performance, but it had gotten louder.
It will definitely make it louder and perform better. I'm going with the Kooks long tubes eventually...when $1300 magically appears in my account.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does the stock exhaust bolt out or do you have to cut it? Haven't even looked under there except to see the HUGE resonator.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts