2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,311 Posts
Sweeeet

·
Founding Member!
2012 Ram 1500
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh and y'all can be honest about the rims....

·
Founding Member!
2012 Ram 1500
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Woo bling bling.Are those tires real thin or it it me.
Well, the wheels are 22's with 265/40/22 Toyo Proxes. The sidewall is thinner because of the 22" wheels

I love the wheels...Looks my fav. set of HRE's: 640R's
Similar but I could buy almost 3 sets of these for what it cost for 1 HRE wheel.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Lookin clean! I like the wheels minus the caps. I have never liked the looks of the cover caps. I might lose the GM performance badge for a cleaner look. You could also add some Eagle emblems on there as well.
________
RHODE ISLAND MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

·
Registered
454 Posts
Mike:
I like the look of the rims...I just wouldn't for the same thing we all suffer from
piles and piles and piles of brake dust... and they look like they would be a bitch to clean...

·
Founding Member!
2012 Ram 1500
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree that the rims kinda have to grow on you. They look better in person I think then they do on the pics. If, after some time, I do not like them anymore...I will sell them to some poor shmuck on Trailvoy.

And the GM badges are coming off and some Eagles windo Decals will be going on. I also have License plate frames and a hitch cover supporting my favorite team.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
IMO take those rims off... they just dont look right on the tbss.. other then that the truck looks clean.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
IMO take those rims off... they just dont look right on the tbss.. other then that the truck looks clean.

i agree

1 - 20 of 43 Posts