Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am down to my last two Blank Rolled Pan Style Valances. IF demand is there, the SOONEST these will go back into production is November/December 2014 and require a minimum group order. Get yours now! :popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts
Wish I could afford one... FML

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts
Would you trade for a foot? Maybe a knee?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
I know where Jake lives, and believe his blank is the same color as yours. Does that get me anything?

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
What's the cost painted?
According to Jesse's site...$449.95

Whats the cost as is?
$349.95

These are absolutely top notch. You will not be disappointed in any way with the product. :cheers1:
:iamwithstupid: I've had the dual quad valance and am now running the blank valance and they are both awesome! I bought both of mine painted from him and they matched perfectly. My blank valance even held up when I got rear-ended...not even a scratch...thank goodness!!!!

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,842 Posts
Do you think you would do another batch of these possibly? Not blanks, but either dual type or extra wide opening on right side? I really would like to do dual out on one side only.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you think you would do another batch of these possibly? Not blanks, but either dual type or extra wide opening on right side? I really would like to do dual out on one side only.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Production time is usually in Nov/Dec. So if demand is there, I'll put together a GB in October. I may introduce that design again. They were poor sellers in the first place.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts