Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
I saw this on yahoo. You can hear it hit his tail nd then you see the piece flying down the track.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,362 Posts
I had almost the exact same thing happen to me a few days ago. It's less impressive because I probably have about 4x the ground clearance of the lambo. Still funny. There were two squirrels in the middle of the damn highway messing around fighting and just before the traffic got there the smart one left to the side of the highway and the other just stood in the left lane. I coasted a bit but I wasn't about the to hit the brakes on the highway. He just stood still right in the middle of the lane as I passed over. I checked my rearview and he was fine. Right behind me was a Subaru wagon as I recall and he survived that too and then moved off the damn highway. I had seen this video no more than 24 hours earlier so it was even more funny.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Lol ^^

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,887 Posts
I managed to avoid a few with apparent death wishes yesterday too. Too funny. Those little bastards are retarded sometimes!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
If it's vultures I'll head for them. Gator I'm going for them (if it's under 5 feet), squirrel no way I hot the brakes

·
stupid white guy
TrailblazerSS
4,887 Posts
Looks pretty fake to me.....You would think that the car passing over the squirrel at 100+ would at least throw the little guy around after it passed. Plus it just doesn't look right.

If not.....then that's one lucky little fucker.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
This happened to me once, but with a raccoon, and he wasn't so lucky..

It was 5:30 am one morning. I had just gotten my tbss like 2 weeks before. He ran out.. i got on the brakes (no traffic around) and I heard WHACK. Checked my mirror and its was motionless. When i got to work I looked under my car to try to see where it hit. That was when i found out that the previous owner had done a Magnaflow muffler swap (Its really quiet). Nothing i could do survival of the fittest, or the least stupid anyway.

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
I think it's a photo chop... If they have to weld down sewer covers for some races (Suction produced by a fast passing cars can lift covers) how in the hell can a 8 oz. rodent not get blow/sucked away?

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Yep looks a little squirrelly to me!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts