Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
The suspect wanted for the shooting of a Lakewood Cop. : Jahmell W Crockam, 7-4-91, Ht 5'9, 220 lbs wanted for killing cop also has $150,000 warrant already for weapon possession in past...please pass to everyone.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD 3SS
8,588 Posts
My condolences. Bullet proof vests should be mandatory for LEO, too many criminals to not wear one all the time.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,035 Posts
My condolences. Bullet proof vests should be mandatory for LEO, too many criminals to not wear one all the time.
only problem is the vests only stop up to the caliber that we carry, .40.........I have mine on all the time........

·
NLMotorsports
TrailblazerSS
877 Posts
rip brother...

Kevin your dept should look into some better vests, mine will stop much bigger then a 40. plus its got the added trama plate to stop a 357 or 762...ill get you the info on the vest if you want

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
So sad, hope they find this guy and the cops have some "alone time" with him. The cop was also engaged to be married.

·
Registered
06' TBSS LT2
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
unfortunately the vest didn't save him. this scumbag obviously knew when ptl. Matlosz was exiting his cruiser he was going to jail on the open warrant. The problem is in places like lakewood and the section 8 areas, the Gang and drug infested ones you deal with Crockam or "Savage" which is his street name, the scumbag piece of shit blood gang member that he is, every fucking day and 999 times out of 1000 they either run or when they're not holding anything just cooperate.
But deep down inside you always have that "what if" in the back of your head but hey, you want to be politically correct and not be accused of racial profiling (not that any race scumbag with his gray boxer shorts are exposed so his fat ass is there saying FUCK YOU to society while his baggy jeans are dragging on the ground would be treated any differently, there's plenty of whites and Latino/Mexicans out there in that town and others like it that dress the same way) when dealing with these little turds so you can't ALWAYS have your hand on your gun holster unsnapped, so you try to treat them like you would any average citizen.

RIP Ptl. Matlosz, i have run every type of narcotic and gang related investigation in that shithole town and whenever i am fortunate enough to place the bracelets on those who deserve it guys like Ptl. Matlosz are always there watch our backs, transport our prisoners and provide much needed information, invaluble information to help us put these gang banging drug dealing thugs away for a long long time. Thankyou Ptl. Matlosz and lakewood Police Officers. They recently (through attrition) disbanded the street crimes unit there and reassigned GREAT proactive cops into the regular rotation of BS crimes in their detective bureau less than 2 months ago. Those guys were ripping gang members and dealers, executing search warrants everyday, it was a unit like that (and the one i work for) that keep these criminal animals running. Well guess they thought we were gone... GUESS AGAIN cause we're comin.

This guy has ties to Howell twp in Monmouth County, NJ and lakehurst in Ocean County. He is a confirmed Blood and has "1700" tattooed across his chest (which i can only imagine is some part of this bullshit pussy gang http://www.myspace.com/61613321). He goes by "Sav" and "Savage" anyone on the job, knowing someone on the job or in this world please help us locate this scumbag on our terms before he kills another cop or bystander as he appears to have no fear of anyone.

·
Premium Member
07,09 -3SS- Blk,Slv
5,400 Posts
I hope they find and deal with this guy quickly.

RIP Ptl. Matlosz

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
124 Posts
Prayers go out to the family,,It is so sad to lose any one,,especially when its one that protects you and your family!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
I hope they find this guy near dead from a 3 day old gunshot wound in the gut facedown in a gutter with piss and feces all over him. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll die on the ride to the hospital before his mother can tell us what a good boy he used to be. prick thug.:boohoo:

·
Registered
06' TBSS LT2
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Day 2 of hundreds of Police scouring the County and beyond hunting this POS down. Thousands of informants working their magic. reward is up over $117k for his whereabouts, it shouldn't be much longer. they are chomping at the bit for that cash, which is rising every hour.... They locked up 24 people this morning alone in the neighborhood where it took place for warrants, disorderly conduct, spitting on the street... dozens elsewhere in the County, doors getting crushed every ten minutes, every brake light out stopped and ticketed. All dealers locations shut down. The rest of his buddys are only going to put up with so much more and then even they will turn.

Hear those footsteps scumbag?

$5 million dollar cash bail. If your lucky enough to slip into to jail.

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
rip its always sad to see a fellow officer fall, prayers with his family and i hope they find this piece of shit soon

·
Registered
TBSS AWD 3SS
266 Posts
They got the piece of shit hiding in Camden! I was hoping to here he resisted and was gunned down!

·
Registered
06' TBSS LT2
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
worked till 0430 last people we locked up gave camden as the spot so it was out there in his set they just needed a couple hours to finalize the location. I too hoped he tried to go out in a blaze so he won't be hailed by the scumbags.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jahmell W. Crockam arrested for the murder of LPD Officer Christopher Matlosz

Press Conference is scheduled for 11:00 AM at the Lakewood Police Department

Ocean County Prosecutor Marlene Lynch Ford today announced the arrest and apprehension of the main suspect in the murder of Lakewood Police Officer Christopher Matlosz on January 14th.

“Today, at approximately 6:30 AM, the New Jersey State Police TEAMS unit, a specialized tactical high risk entry unit, and the U.S. Marshall’s Service NY/NJ Regional Fugitive Task Force effectuate an arrest of Jahmell W. Crockam in Camden, NJ.

“The details of the investigation and arrest are as follows: During the course of our investigation we obtained information suggesting that the defendant, Jahmell W. Crockam, 19, a Lakewood resident, had taken refuge in a home in Camden. The State Police TEAMS unit and the US Marshall’s service were immediately dispatched to the vicinity of the Crestbury Apartments at 2553 South 8th Street in Camden. At approximately 6:30 this morning, entry was made to the apartment and Mr. Crockam was taken into custody. He was transported back to Lakewood Township Police Department for processing.

“This concludes a massive effort by law enforcement to apprehend a person we feel is responsible for the death of Officer Matlosz. The defendant was arrested without incident. He will be held in the Ocean County Jail until such time as he will be brought before a Superior Court Judge for a first appearance.

“I would like to thank all of the law enforcement agencies who in some way contributed to this successful effort. Our law enforcement colleagues at the federal and state level were particularly helpful, and recognition should be given, in addition to the State Police and the US Marshall’s service, to the FBI, Federal ATF, US Attorney’s Office, Attorney General’s Office Division of Criminal Justice, all of whom reached out in the early hours of this investigation.

“Particular credit should be given to the commanders of this investigation, Lakewood Lt. Paul Daly and Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office Captain Tom Hayes. The coordination of the various law enforcement agencies and personnel into a coherent effort is largely attributable to their professionalism and expertise.

“I would also like to acknowledge the following law enforcement agencies who assisted the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office in conducting this investigation of the crime, the identification of the suspect, the ultimate search and apprehension of the suspect:

Ocean County Sheriff’s Department
Ocean County Department of Corrections
Police Departments from Toms River, Brick, Jackson, Seaside Heights, South Toms River, Berkeley Township, Manchester Township, Howell Township and the City of Camden
Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office
Camden County Prosecutor’s Office
Ocean County Regional SWAT
Monmouth County Regional SWAT

“Most importantly, I would like to acknowledge the assistance of many citizens who stepped forward with information that was helpful to this investigation.” said Prosecutor Ford

“The arrest of this suspect now allows the Lakewood Police Department and the family and friends of Officer Matlosz an opportunity to grieve, to give tribute to their colleague, friend and loved one,” said Prosecutor Ford.

The media and public are reminded that criminal charges are merely accusations and that these defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
PS. high ranking bloods put the word out to resist police and be aggresive towards us due to the dragnet we put out there. That's the part of my unit i love the most, you'll never see me coming but i see and hear every move you make :fu:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts