Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
"but they didn't have a team there telling me where the fountain was!"

"Um, lady, you had your fucking head down. Most people look where they walk. Tool. Get outta my courthouse."

That's how that will go.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
211 Posts
Poor girl...lol

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
I just watched this in the "dont text and shop" thread... Except it was the camera view of what happened...

Freakin hilarious!~

·
Registered
350 Posts
Not sure what is funnier. The fact that she fell into the pool or the idea that she thinks she has a case. Video survelance is the shopping malls property. What they do with it is up to them.
The not so funny part is that she will probably be paid a decent amount just to fuck off.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,422 Posts
How stupid can you be? Just look up when you walk. It isnt that hard.

Now that everyone has seen her face she will be made fun of more than before.

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
How stupid can you be? Just look up when you walk. It isnt that hard.

Now that everyone has seen her face she will be made fun of more than before.
:iamwithstupid: There was no way in hell anyone could identify her!! Now EVERYONE can... I was texting my friend from church....Lmaooooo

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was a message from god not to text and talk ahhahahhahahahaa

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,062 Posts
The Mall Should Sue Her For Stealing. I Can Clearly See Her Taking Two Handfulls Of Coins. How Else Is She Going To Buy The Newest Cell Phone.

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
The Mall Should Sue Her For Stealing. I Can Clearly See Her Taking Two Handfulls Of Coins. How Else Is She Going To Buy The Newest Cell Phone.
Now that you mentioned it!! I can clearly see her "walk" into the fountain and grab some coins! She made a good effort to make it look like she fell in though :dunno:

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
This was on Good Morning America or something this morning. To make matters worse she works in this mall so she should know her whereabouts, lol.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
I think she's suing the mall for putting the video on youtube Not for the actual fall into the fountain. This should be interesting.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
WOW JUST WOW!

this DUMB BITCH works in the fukin mall! she walks by that damn fountain every damn day!

take some responsibility for your actions and STFU!!! you're not even hurt!!

i hate people who are always pointing the god damn finger when they should stick it up their own ASS!:coolthumb: :fist:

:fist::king1::fool:

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
I heard she is suing her church friend for distracting her while walking in the mall!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
I think she's suing the mall for putting the video on youtube Not for the actual fall into the fountain. This should be interesting.
for posting it on youtube??!

CRY ME A FU*KIN RIVER and get your head outa your ass next time:biteme:

·
...Winning...
06 Trailblazer SS
666 Posts
Fountain-Falling Texter in Court for Alleged Theft

Fountain-Falling Texter Cathy Cruz Marrero in Court for Criminal Charges - ABC News

The problems continue to pile up for the Pennsylvania woman who became the unwitting star of a viral video after she fell into a mall fountain while text messaging.

In the hours that followed Cathy Cruz Marrero's appearance on "Good Morning America" today to talk about the fall and its aftermath, she was in court for a status hearing on charges of five felony counts, including theft by deception and receiving stolen property.

Marrero, 49, was charged in October 2009 for allegedly using a coworker's credit cards to make more than $5,000 in purchases at a Target and a Zales jewelry store -- $1,055 of those purchases were dismissed from the case in previous hearings.

She is expected to face sentencing at her next court date, on April 21, according to the Reading Eagle. Marrero is likely facing about six months of house arrest and electronic monitoring.

Her probation ended in October.

Video of Marrero's tumble earlier this month has attracted more than a million and a half views on YouTube and been shared widely on Facebook and Twitter.

She hinted on "Good Morning America" that she may sue the mall where she fell. She has hired a lawyer to explore whether someone should have come to her aid rather than posting her image on the Internet.

"I didn't get an apology, what I got was, 'At least nobody knows it was you,' " Marrero said. "But I knew it was me."

1 - 20 of 36 Posts