Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Labor Day Weekend???

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  3DEVLZ 
#1 ·
I'll be in the valley for Labor Day weekend and just wanted to see if anyone wanted to do anything...Pavs, BBQ, track, illegal street racing, whatever...LOL.

#3 ·
I would love to, just don't have the funds right now. Actually, we should try to get an annual mini-nats for the west-coast guys started up again. There used to be one held out in Vegas but I haven't heard of anything lately....

#8 · (Edited)
Let me know what you guys are thinking and I will run it by the wif! Hopefully my ankle is feeling better by then. Fractured it somehow. Sorry to thread jack but check out what the ups Santa Claus delivered on Thursday. It's a full kit with a bottle warmer. 50-200 shot

Attachments

#10 · (Edited)
Ya and I'm hoping to have my tranny done with stall and possibly real close to getting heads and a cam. I'm sure you will be tough to beat.

#11 ·
Hello? Earth to Sean and Taylor...you guys still alive?

Would be great to meet up at pavs or anywhere else...

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

#12 ·
I'm available Saturday evening...but is it too hot hit the pavs?

I'll be drunk all day Sunday sitting by the pool at the Buttes. Absolute relaxation is all that will happen that day :cheers1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.