Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up,i got an 06 black awd.completely stock.what would be the best bolt on mods,gon fans,on way and got k&n replacement filter.i've done the camaro ss thing for a while tryn something new.thanks shawn

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
510 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Best bolt on mods are headers and a stall as far as performance goes. Pretty much modding is the same as the Camaro.
What gen Camaro SS?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
297 Posts
What's up Shawn....welcome....how far are you from Sumter??? Maybe we can get up and have a parts party. I'm on my second TBSS!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys,i have a 2001 white ss,youtube shawn newell check it out.as for mods the guy i bought it from gave me circle d 3200 to 3400 how good are they?i get converters from a local shop in columbia and have had good luck.plan on cam,exhaust,fans,built tranny,converter,and n2o,and i got a real good tunner here in town.i have figured out how to make a camaro fly on gas.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
o yea i come to silverstreet dragway sometimes.sumter is about 45min away i'm in summerville

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
872 Posts
welcome shawn ! i got alot of family from s.c. mostly from newberry , prosperity , and rockhill

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks again,what should a stock tbss awd run in the eighth?whos got the fastest awd around

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,712 Posts
Welcome to the site. There are mostly 2wd here around the Charleston area. I don't think I have even seen an AWD run at any of the local tracks. You will probably run mid to low 9's in the 1/8th. Who does your tuning & are you on carolina horsepower?

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,972 Posts
Welcome to the party.

You might see ours from time to time in that area because my mother in law lives in Sangaree. Mine is black with VA tags, but the calipers, overlays and bowties on the wheel center caps are all purple. Oh yeah, and I've got chrome stockers on it.

·
Mommy's ride isn't a VAN!
Black Trailblazer SS
584 Posts
Welcome to the site. I live on the NC coast and travel to SC all the time. Maybe I will see ya around.

·
stupid white guy
TrailblazerSS
4,887 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm in Summerville too, with black AWD.....who's doing your tuning? JP at LSX?

You've probably seen me, lowered, powdercoated black stockers, blacked out. Hit me up sometime.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts