Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
07 Trailblazer SS
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New kid (at heart) on the block from Knoxville,Tn. I bought a 2007 TB AWD SS in August, only mods as of now are 8k hids low beam and fog lights. I have a 2001 C-5 with corsa sport exhaust, VR1 cold air intake and a few other mods. I am looking for the corsa sport system for the ss and k&n cold air intake, but have been told k&n is not the best way to go. I am really wanting to do a few things to my SS, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Welcome to the club :)

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Welcome! I would recommend jettstream's intake or pcmforless.com (Alvin), and a tune from one of our vendors on here. Or for more info look up intakes using the search feature, you'll find plenty of info there:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
Welcome from TN also!!

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Welcome from another Tennesseean! Check out pcmforless for everything you need. Intakes, tunes, and most all other bolt-on's! Great customer service, and only about 2 hours from you!

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Kevin welcome from a fellow east tennessean i am in knoxville alot of my time but i live in sevier county you should make it out this way for rod run in april btwi agree with brian pcmforless is the way to go alvin and kelly are great.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome from SC. It is a great site to find what you want.

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,097 Posts
Welcome from another Tennesseean! Check out pcmforless for everything you need. Intakes, tunes, and most all other bolt-on's! Great customer service, and only about 2 hours from you!
Thanks for the plug! :)

vette983, welcome to the site!! We have a performance package(starter package #2) that will save you some money that contains the parts people are mentioning to you. Expect to pick up 35-45hp with the parts in this package, as well as a couple mpg.

Here is a link to the packages...

http://www.pcmforless.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=105&Itemid=101

1 - 17 of 17 Posts