Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just called and they'll be open. I guess I know what I'm doing this evening :)

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Remember how to get there?

:)
Yup!!! I forgot how to go fast though. :( I was faster and quicker at Natls. I'm spinning like crazy at the top of first.

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
wish we could have made it out... just a lil to chilly for the lil ones. hope you do good shawn!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
696 Posts
damn, wish i wasnt at work, id be there in a minute

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
25 Posts
Shawn,
It was nice to meet you and Larry. It was crazy that we met Larry and now own his old car.

We are planning on going back out to KCIR this Friday so that Tara can make some more passes. I am pretty sure that Larry said he was going to be out there again.

Sean

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
696 Posts
Kevin(biglurch) and myself are plannin on comin out this friday night as well.. we might just have a pretty good lil meet goin:coolthumb:

·
Registered
TBSS
189 Posts
can't make it tonight, but i will be there friday!! erik should be comin out to tune my tbss and larry's camaro!! should be a good time. you going to be in town shawn to go friday?:cheers1:

·
2004 Z06 Vette
475 Posts
Shawn,
It was nice to meet you and Larry. It was crazy that we met Larry and now own his old car.

We are planning on going back out to KCIR this Friday so that Tara can make some more passes. I am pretty sure that Larry said he was going to be out there again.

Sean
Sean..great to see you on here
loads of info / good advice and Tara will fit right in with the "lady TBSS's"

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
720 Posts
Shawn,

Sean
Hey Sean... It's been a while, so not sure if you remember me. I was hanging out at Greg's when he built the twin setup for the mercury. At the time, I was driving a black 03 tahoe, with a whippled 370. Congrats on the new ride. :cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
331 Posts
can't make it tonight, but i will be there friday!! erik should be comin out to tune my tbss and larry's camaro!! should be a good time. you going to be in town shawn to go friday?:cheers1:
if the weather holds for Friday I'm there! Should be good enough conditons for me to mayyyyyybe go 13.00 or better.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
331 Posts
It was nice to meet everyone! Best of the night was a 13.63 @ 101.71 Still not where it should be for the mods. Hopefully a tune adj will make up for the laziness between shifts.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I didn't run so well two Fridays ago. My tune is a little off for some reason as well. Driving my bucket back home on the 30th.

Sorry I missed last night, I'm in Wichita for work. And am flying to Baltimore tomorrow for the upcoming week. Yuck.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,033 Posts
What did you run? Probably a case of our bad gas up here hurting your tune. Also kcir doesn't hook all that great compared to a lot of places.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts