Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to go to work this morning,and found my ss on blocks.:mad: according to kcmo police,and the bodyshop where its at all 20 inch factory chrome gm wheels are getting hit hard. keep your vehicles safe. just wanted to give a heads up

·
Premium Member
07 Silver TBSS
1,371 Posts
Talk to Tony, NorcalSS, he has a part number listing the rims at some high dollar amount per rim... Should get you all square with your insurance company...

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,279 Posts
a good one. thats what really sucks
I grew up at 64th and I-29 and my Monte SS was broken into once and stolen twice from right in my driveway. I came to the conclusion that if somebody wants something bad enough they're going to get it...no matter where it is.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
696 Posts
please tell where you live other than a good part so i know where not to leave mine

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I grew up at 64th and I-29 and my Monte SS was broken into once and stolen twice from right in my driveway. I came to the conclusion that if somebody wants something bad enough they're going to get it...no matter where it is.
wow small world! im a mile away from that exit. grew up in the northland and still live here

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
WTF!!! bull shit!!! SS rims only fit on a VERY select FEW vehicles!!!!!! whell locks!!

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
than WTF do they do with them? put there dick in the center cap hole?

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
a viper alarm with a Tilt sensor = NO missing tires.. im thinking about adding another type of wheel look on my truck to complement the 24 i already have lol..... or tighten them REALLY REALLY TIGHT

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Dump them at a shop and sell them back to you....sell them to some douche who doesn't know this either....take the rubber and scrap the rims they are aluminium right.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dump them at a shop and sell them back to you....sell them to some douche who doesn't know this either....take the rubber and scrap the rims they are aluminium right.
thats what im thinking. aluminium for weight. i have also found out that some car dealers in the area with ss on the lots have been hit also.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,051 Posts
a viper alarm with a Tilt sensor = NO missing tires.. im thinking about adding another type of wheel look on my truck to complement the 24 i already have lol..... or tighten them REALLY REALLY TIGHT
They will just come back and steal the whole car...

I hope you're kidding about tightening them really really tight!

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Lmao ^^^^... HELL NO

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
see if he has a SS

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,279 Posts
wow small world! im a mile away from that exit. grew up in the northland and still live here
Yes it is! I was born and raised, and left there promptly after I turned 21 (about 3 years too late). Safe to say you went to park hill?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts