Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Silverado SS's will be having a meet this weekend, and attending a car show in Blue Springs. I thought it would be fun if we made a presence too. There are about 15 guys from SSS.com that are planning to attend, and it should be a nice show, if the weather cooperates.

We'll be meeting at the Blue Springs Walmart at 10:30am. Then we'll have some time to clean the trucks up before we head to the show.

Here's the flyer...

May 2. Blue Springs, MO: Blue Springs South Inaugural Car, Truck, and Bike Show sponsored by SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions), Price Chopper, AutoZone, Kwik Copy Printing, and Advance Auto Parts. Blue Springs South High School, 1200 SE Adams Dairy Parkway, Blue Springs, MO 64014. 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. $10 entry fee per vehicle. For more info email Austin Schussler (Co-President) at [email protected]

They've already arranged to have all of us park together, but I need a count, so I can call in and let them know exactly how much room we're going to need.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
696 Posts
out of all the days i dont work, this would happen to fall on a day that i do!! figures.... lol

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS 2wd
246 Posts
Boy that was piss poor turnout,I was only tbss there,11 or 12 ss sliverados there they were nice

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
696 Posts
red is one of my favorite colors but that is alot of red under that hood!!! i love the black one tho with the carbon fiber paint job... both very nice one just suits me better!! lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts