Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a K&N intake with filter Im looking to trade for a Ieatsrt8 intake, even swap. My intake is a year old in great condition. If interested please PM or reply back or if no one is interested I am willing to sell it for $200 Shipped or best offer!

Thanks again!

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply and you might no someone who wants to trade or buy it?

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I dont off hand I have it installed on my truck now. I can take a pic of it installed. But looks like all the K&N filters. its in mint condition only had a year.

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys pics of the intake that I want to sell or trade for a different intake let me know if you interested. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can clean the filter and recharge it before I ship it out. Really need a trade rather than selling it hope someone is interested again $200 Shipped obo or trade for another intake thank you.

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone interested

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,496 Posts
You might have better luck finding and buying the intake you want and then selling the one you have.

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill take either or $200 0bo

·
Premium Member
3,137 Posts
Make a cover for your k&n and just keep it. You will find no real difference changing intakes till you go with a lowmount

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
You might have better luck finding and buying the intake you want and then selling the one you have.
:iamwithstupid:
Make a cover for your k&n and just keep it. You will find no real difference changing intakes till you go with a lowmount
You can make the stock air box fit over the filter and MAF it will look cleaner

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The problem is that I dont have the stock cover anymore

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,681 Posts
I dont know how big the K&N is but i do know that the ieatsrt8 intake like i got is a 4" piping nice and big, but anyway i dont think your gonna get the $ your asking for im with Paul in saying that it would be easier to sell yours then get ieatsrt8, or just get ieatsrt8. Im not sure but im pretty sure there is a sticky or at least a write up of the different kind of intakes and the ieatsrt8 was one of the better ones, but like Jake said lowmount/ fwi you will see the most gains, especially when adding more mods ex. headers, exhaust, thermostat and the big ones heads, cam, anf f/i

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the input guys! much appreciated!!! I am looking to sell it since my truck is in the garage. for awile. So Im taking offers $200 OBO.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts