Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys as of this Monday coming up Ill have my new intake on my SS and will have no need for my old one. Its in great condition! Filter will be cleaned and recharged before I ship it. Get it a now at a great price $180 Shipped!

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry here are pics attached

Attachments

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Willing to drop the price to $165 Shipped!

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK guys I finally have my bolt on speed intake installed and don't have any need for this at all trying to get ride of it. I'm dropping the price down to $140shipped

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Gtfo

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
I'll take the intake

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
I'll take the intake
You gonna buy from a scammer? If you have any problems, don't expect any sympathy from anyone here! You are going against most the members here on this one, I hope he don't stick it up your ass too! Unless of course...you like it like that... J/K

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
I'm kiddin lol

·
stupid white guy
TrailblazerSS
4,887 Posts
O RLY?

Did he say it was flawless? Did he package it well? When you confronted him about it what was his response?

And can you quantify the size of a "pinhole?" PICS?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
What did it look like post pics

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
26 Posts
never said anything about it because i waited a while for it to come box was huge and parts were loosly thrown in, had sent messages to him after i sent the money to see if he received the money to no response would have had a paypal claim but i sent the money as a gift so they cannot do anything about it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.