Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in on the GB from PCMforless...my LS1 fans were delivered from a guy on LS1tech.com yesterday and now I'm ready to go...had to share in my excitement. The beast has a whopping 490 miles on her, but its never too early to get it faster.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
You're gonna like your new mods.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
OOOOOhh.....Some competition.

you are going to enjoy it.

I do have a question though, Do you guys that go with PCM For Less get the full Diagnostics software and Corvette controller, with your Efans like us ADM guys get?

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
I do have a question though, Do you guys that go with PCM For Less get the full Diagnostics software and Corvette controller, with your Efans like us ADM guys get?
??

I guess I am a ADM fan guy too. But I dont know what full Diagnostics software is?

They are not using the controller. The ECM is doing all the work. They dont need a controller.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OOOOOhh.....Some competition.

you are going to enjoy it.

Speaking of competition, my buddy was at Red River Raceway last night and there was a silver TBSS running mid 14's around 94 mph...anyone you know? He did say it outran a 350Z though. I'm hoping for a lot better numbers than that, but it is humid and hot here these days.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
No, but that is some stock times given the Da last night. Those 350Zs are slow as shit. I beat all of the 350Zs when I was stock in November of 06. They are a 14 second car.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, but that is some stock times given the Da last night. Those 350Zs are slow as shit. I beat all of the 350Zs when I was stock in November of 06. They are a 14 second car.
Heads up on one though. A guy I work with just put twin's on his and got back from Houston Friday with 398/398 to the wheels. Can't miss him, biggest intercooler you can cram in and he doesn't have the grill on it. Its white with stock wheels right now....
I have yet to get someone to flex on me. Back in the day of the Z28 I had, I couldn't go to the grocery store without someone bowing up...there were many casualities...

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Can he put it down on the street??? I'll run him at the track...when I get my tranny fixed. Fucking slipping bitch. I will be in Mexico the next few weeks, then in Africa. I hope I get back with my head.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your tranny slipping? How many miles are on it? Still stock and under warranty? I don't know what he can do, he literally just got it tuned and back to Shreveport 2 days ago and I haven't seen it yet since the tune.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts