Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just finished installing the belltech struts and DJM Upper A arms. Still tinkering with rear air bags to get them dialed in, but right now I'm sitting at LF 29 7/8", RF 30", LR 30 1/2" RR 30". The rear air bags are kind of being a pain to get dialed in just right, probably operator error. I figure I'll see how it settles down after a little bit a of driving and make any final adjustments if it's noticeable. The weird thing is the left rear sensor is bottomed out (i think) and it's sitting at 30.5", where as I barely moved the right rear sensor and it's at 30" even. Oh well I like the way it looks and rides. Let me know what you guys think about the stance and appearance. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Looks good man. I like those wheels

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well after a quick drive across town to run errands she's kinda floating around.. After the first stop I had LF 30, RF 29.75, LR 30.75, and RR 30.5. Figure w/ me in it that should lvl out just about right. Then when I got again and checked it I'm at LR31 and RR 30.25. I'm just gonna call it good for now. I should also mention I'm running 255/45/20s so I think that's making it sit a little lower. I'm considering switching to rear springs for a more consistant ride height although ride quality seems ok so far.

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Looks great! Those wheels look fantastic as well!

·
Registered
06 AWD TrailblazerSS
245 Posts
Nice truck man.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I'm sure the black granite looks good. I have never seen one in person before. When I bought it I didn't even realize there was two different black colors. Either way owning a black vehicle in seattle SUCKS! It's a rare occasion that we go longer then a couple days without any rain which means constantly washing the truck if your serious about keeping it looking sharp. The worse is when I finish washing and I'm blow drying it with the leaf blower and then all of sudden the truck is wet in places I already dried and I realize it's raining.. SH!T!!!

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
i dont like it - put it back to stock

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Yeah man truck looks really good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts