'08 Silver TBSS
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Brandon!

·
Premium Member
2007 Trailblazer SS
1,740 Posts
How about a WOT fly bye video. Does it have any drone? Idle does sound good.

·
Registered
06 3SS TBSS RWD
882 Posts
That sounds a lot better. I just ordered mine but got the oval one instead. Im ready to ditch this magnaflow.

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about a WOT fly bye video. Does it have any drone? Idle does sound good.
It does have some drone around 2k rpm's, but so did my old Magnaflow. I don't think it' annoying ATM. I will work on getting a fly-by vid. :D

That sounds a lot better. I just ordered mine but got the oval one instead. Im ready to ditch this magnaflow.
I was debating between the round and oval. Since I couldn't find anyone with experience with the oval, I went with the round. But I would be very interested to hear a vid of yours once you get that oval installed. :cheers1:

·
Registered
06 3SS TBSS RWD
882 Posts
It should be done in a week or 2. Also keep in mind , i dont have headers or a cam. So sound will be a little different. Im pretty sure the oval will be a little quieter compared to the round but prob not by much

·
Registered
2007 tbss rwd
259 Posts
I have the oval one on mine. Nice roar on start up. Pretty quiet once its idling and quite noticeable when you get on it. I've really been thinking about changing it, its a bit to tamed for me. I've gotten a few compliments on it though.

·
Registered
06 3SS TBSS RWD
882 Posts
Can you post a sound clip ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts