Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now I gotta order my LS7 maf from greg and take the tubing over for PC and I should be good to go. Any install or other advice..I will also be relocating the washer tank and have Brandon tweek my tune when he comes to MI. Any advice or input is welcomed!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that some good advice...I havent even looked at what alvin put in the box but any tips af far as where to drill. I am sure he must say it somewhere in his install sheet??

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
You more or less should work from the throttle body outwards....

Do you have HPT? If you installed it I could get you close so you could drive it otherwise you won't be able to install it until Brandon get's here....when is he coming?

-Mike

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Ant, take some pics along the way. I plan on doing this down the road. :coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,347 Posts
This intake is def. a must. I love mine. congrats!
To dress the hole, I just split a rubber hose and wrapped it around the opening.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You more or less should work from the throttle body outwards....

Do you have HPT? If you installed it I could get you close so you could drive it otherwise you won't be able to install it until Brandon get's here....when is he coming?

No HPT mike but brandon should be here next weekend!

-Mike
nah pretty much only a small area to drill your hole, makes sense once you stick your head under there.

Cool just thought id ask!
Ant, take some pics along the way. I plan on doing this down the road. :coolthumb:
I will do a write up bud, could be helpful to some!

This intake is def. a must. I love mine. congrats!
To dress the hole, I just split a rubber hose and wrapped it around the opening.
I cant wait, I will try the rubber hose idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts