Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was getting out off work and was going to my house. I was getting on to the highway when suddenly I saw a white 3 coupe vs a cobalt ss... So I saw them hit it and I was off.... I was about 3-4 car lengths and I blew by the cobalt and caught up to the BMW and passed him at 130 and at 140 the fucker passed me... We pulled up ahead and the cobalt had some work... I told the bimmer guy to pick on people his own size.... He had 335 coupe TT m power package, m sports package and a few more m bull shit... Apparently he says he Spanks m3... He Also told me that he didn't know what I was as he only saw my hids... He was shocked I was a suv... Anyhow I need to know if my tune has the governor taken of... I have a tune by speedmaster...

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
335i will surprise the help out of you

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,332 Posts
I believe mine shuts off at 130mph, stock tune.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ummm then i dont know... thanks luisito, you are the man....

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Ahahaha.. Time for a stall and cam

·
Premium Member
07 2WD TrailblazerSS
10,061 Posts
With the same tune he has on, and my cold air intake, prior to my exhaust I ran a 335, an evo and another car all together ,and the needle was way passed the 140mph mark..... They never left my rear view mirror....

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
Watch out for the new 1 series M supposed to be faster than the new m3 with competition package

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts