Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys, I think our beloved Annual NJ Northeast TBSS Meet has found a new permanent home for 2011 and beyond. It's going to be at Konner Chevolet within a 10 mile radius of the old Little Ferry/ West Paterson area that we're used to. They were very, very cool guys and gave me a tour of the place. I met all the managers, so everyone is on the same page.

It's CANCELLED for Saturday, July 23rd, 2011 at Konner Chevrolet in West Caldwell, NJ.

CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER...AGAIN
http://www.weather.com/weather/today/West+Caldwell+NJ+USNJ0591

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
I'm In Too. Any chance on hitting the track that day after the meet? Englishtown is open from 10am to 10pm that day for Test & Tune and there only an hour from the meet.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Sorry if I'm confused but I thought the NE meet was a few weeks ago? I wasn't able to make it cause my efans were screwy but might try to make it out for this.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
ah HA! Count me in!

·
Registered
07 White SS
391 Posts
Part 2. Let's try this again. You know I'll be there again Jesse:burp: are we gonna do another photoshoot?:rofl:

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Part 2. Let's try this again. You know I'll be there again Jesse:burp: are we gonna do another photoshoot?:rofl:
A) I'm getting a restraining order...you are not allowed to hold a camera within 200 ft of me!

Only if someone else takes charge:rofl:
B) I'm parking you in the back underneath a tree with LOTS of birds.
:biggrin2:

·
RoyalT
TrailblazerSS
422 Posts
count me in! :boff:

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
105 Posts
I will be there :D

1 - 20 of 90 Posts