Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, just letting you all know that Im back in my family`s old business. Just a little history on the place; My grandfather Eugene Johnson opened this place up back in the early 1950s. Then he gave the business to his son Roger Johnson (my uncle on my moms side). Then my parents Joe and Rena McGinnis purchased the shop from my uncle. I was pretty young when my immediate family acquired the business, and it was a family owned and operated business. Fast forward to 2005 when my father passed away from cancer, and I was in the Navy. I could do not do anything at that time to help because I was only a couple months in to my enlistment. Well two years later, my mother could not handle life without my father, and the business was just another stress on her so she opted to sell the place in December 2007. My mother passed away in January 2008. I was overseas on a Gulf Cruise. Anyway after a lot of thoughts and negotiations, I'm now a 25% owner of my family's old business and Ive talked with the guys down at the shop and we can offer tires for sale (in stock only of course) at TireRack's prices. We can ship them too, you will just have to cover shipping. I'm very excited to get back in this business because this is what Ive known my whole life. So if you are interested in tires email me @ [email protected] with what you want, and I will get you a shipped price ASAP. Unless of course you want to pick them up. Florida residents will have to pay sales tax. Looking forward to doing business with you all!
:cheers1:

Heres our Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johnson-Tire/134337359958650

·
Registered
711 Posts
Sounds good. Best of luck.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
No wonder you like those big fat burnouts, you only pay cost for tires:cheers1:

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Awesome mike!!! Uhp 275/45/20?

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The best thing of all is if you buy them at our shop, and have them installed there its like paying the shipped price through TireRack so you really are saving quite a bit of $$

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
Thanks Mike, I will definitely come to you for tires.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys got a little hang up on the pricing (NO BS) but we can offer TireRack pricing if you get installed here. Otherwise we would be making up the difference in pricing to get those tires. So sorry. But TireRack is spot on with OUR cost on some of the tires. I checked our wholesalers prices and stock and they are out of the BFGs. As for the Generals they are very low on stock. But regardless, if you come by I will get you taken care of and still save you some money! Thanks again guys!

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Hey can u get Mickey tompson's in?

·
Jigga Jake
TrailblazerSS
1,244 Posts
Toyo proxies st2 or bfg force kdw2 in 265/50r20 price please?!
See how it compares to my price I get through work

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,550 Posts
Sounds like I may roll to Tampa when I need rubber. Not a bad trip to save a few bucks. Plus, meet the infamous Mike McGinnis!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts