Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
808 Posts
Normal for GM, look at how many years they left the Camaro dormant as the Mustang continued and made improvements.

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
And people have paid more for a Z28 too....

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
And the jeep wouldn't be capable on the track?

While I wouldn't pay that either, I don't think the pricing is too far off of where the market is when you compare a used Vagon has less power and goes for around $60k.

·
Premium Member
2wd Turbo
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
And the jeep wouldn't be capable on the track?

While I wouldn't pay that either, I don't think the pricing is too far off of where the market is when you compare a used Vagon has less power and goes for around $60k.
With our SUV's it's capable I guess... Anyone that is into road racing would giggle at the idea of a SUV. My Point is a guy in a real track car will walk circles around a Trackhawk, (edit first time called it Crackhawk... lol)just like our TBSS get walked at the drag strip with cars like Matt's Vette.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
5,661 Posts
Only when you race in the clouds bigman, get to sea level and start kicking some ass in that bad black bitch you have:cheers1:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Fucking sweet!

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
My guess is it will be 88 to 100k until the hype is died down. That is just crazy!
And 88-100K even AFTER the hype has died down :doh:

Chrysler sure does LOVE it's Jeeps.

Cool SUV for sure. Extremely fast.... 88K-100K can buy you a much better (and faster) vehicle, but hey, none of my business if there are lunatics who spend that much money on a gosh dang Chrysler

I can think of 50 cars I'd rather have (I own one of them). :argue2:

... But I WOULD drive this Jeep in a heartbeat... But I would never spend that much money on a Jeep.. lol

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
At least Jeep is doing something cool. Overpriced? Absolutely. Totally badass? Absolutely.

Low mile CTS-V wagon and 2014+ SRT Jeep (won't spend $100k on a vehilcle, ever!) are on the short list when the little Buick no longer satisfies my needs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts