Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a set of these but one looks white and the other is blue? I've switched them back and forth and turned around too so I don't know. Didn't know if anyone else had this issue. Yes I've tried emailing him already but no response yet so hopefully he will see this thread.

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
I received mine awhile... loved 'em till they burnt out... but I never ran a loar resistor...

·
Registered
2008 TbSs
791 Posts

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
I ordered a complete set of interior LEDs and received the license plate LEDs for free. The license plate LED didn't work from the beginning. I switched them, flipped them and even cussed at them, still didn't work. I didn't complain nor contacted Jetttstream since I got it for free.

Like ED posted....message him and see what he would do to fix it. Post back.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
I reply to emails as soon as I can, but I do not appreciate people just coming to the forum to complain.

Obviously there has been a mixup (on my part) of cool white (blue) and natural white.

Please for stuff like this don't embarrass me on forum and just txt, call, or email me. Thanks.

Do I have to also put a disclaimer I'm busy Thursdays and Friday's now too? Geez.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I wasn't complaing about anything just asking a question. When I ordered them I didn't see an option for different colors. Yeah I should have seen the number didn't realize I could get ahold of you buy phone.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
oops...mis step

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
I got blue LED plate lights from Mike..and they are working fine :)

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
Hey just put those new ones in, they look good. Thanks again.
Sooooo.....what happen? You got replacements from Jetttstream or purchased new ones from ebay as someone suggested?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts