Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
I had lots of fun making fun of my wife while watching it cause she's from Jersey (and Sicilian) but from the North so she's not like them.

I still wanna figure out what muff cabbage is. I googled it midway through the episode and got nothing, then an hour later and all the results I got were Yahoo questions asking what is muff cabbage to which 99% of the replies were it's a Jersey thing.

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
Being from Jersey I hate "Jersey Shore". All that show is a bunch of tanned up stupid Italians that have no sense of the real world just like Real Housewives of Jersey & Jerseylicious. Long live South Jersey...lol. I wish they would just divide it.

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
:popcorn3::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
699 Posts
Being from Jersey I hate "Jersey Shore". All that show is a bunch of tanned up stupid Italians that have no sense of the real world just like Real Housewives of Jersey & Jerseylicious. Long live South Jersey...lol. I wish they would just divide it.
My wife watches all of those, the funniest part is that I think only one "cast" member from jersey shore is actually from jersey. Jerseylicious is 5 min from me, the mother who owns the place and the daughter are the only 2 who actually work there, the others are "actors". And don't even get me started with housewives

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
173 Posts
Im with Rick, all these "jersey" shows give us a bad name. Most of them are guido new yorkers that spill down into jersey. Real people from jersey are from the dirty south.

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
dats why they dont make mexican shows cus we bring the fuken house down with everyone in it lmao.. and take all the camera and producer crews jobs lmao
There aren't any Mexican Reality shows because even a wide angle lens can't capture all 48 people, living in one house, at once....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts