Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed it and I'm trying to find it online somewhere. Anyone know where it may be available???

·
Premium Member
06 & 08 TBSS
2,916 Posts
But why?

I saw part of it for the first time the other night my wife was watching. And people like to watch that shit?

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I missed it and I'm trying to find it online somewhere. Anyone know where it may be available???
That might be the gayest thing I have ever read on this site:doh:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah yeah yeah, I said the same crap a while back. I tried to avoid it like the plague, somehow I was drawn in. I also have a VERY boring job, and I ran out of things to waste time with so now I'm staring at the wall.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Please kill yourself for wanting to watch it.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,062 Posts
I Too Watch The Show, I Love Snookie.

It Will Be On MTV Again Tonight/Tomorrow Morning At 3:00 AM.

That's 3:00 AM, 1/8/2011 On MTV.

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Screw them filthy, greasy, sluts...

Want something fun to watch? Look for Bully Beatdown on MTV. Cheesy as fuck, but at least dickheads that pick on peeps, get their asses handed to them in the cage. You can get it on Hulu.

·
Premium Member
07,09 -3SS- Blk,Slv
5,400 Posts
It's a train wreck and I was extremely resistant to watch it the first season, but now I can't seem to turn away when it's on, reruns and all.

I grew up and lived for 30 years about 45 minutes west of Seaside Heights...straight down Rt. 70 and Rt. 37...so I spent plenty of summers there. My fiancee watched from day one and eventually wore me down and now she has me watching. After the first season, she wanted me to take her to all the places she saw on the show while we were visiting my family. She seemed to enjoy it, but for me it was just the same old, same old.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,062 Posts
JWOW Is Hot, Snookie is Just Awesome. She's My Ideal Guidette. And This New Chick, Snookis's Friend "D", She's Another Cute Little Meatball Guidette. I'd Take Any One Of Those Three.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
The south park episode was the best!! The made snooki look like a ugly ass grimmlin!!! But JustinTV might have it

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Snooki want smoosh smoosh!

Again, please kill yourself. I hope you get gonnorrhea while watching.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,422 Posts
MTV always re airs the show, and re air the previous weeks episode before the new one on thursdays.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Amen!!! Alvin!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
Piss poor examples of Italian-Americans.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts