Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He had to look down at me. WTF goes through people's minds to do shit like this?

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
970 Posts
Whats sad is that he could have taken the money from all that, sold the car and bought something decent.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
His wheels r wrapped in rubber bands. He was all over the road too.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Did u ask essay josé where he "got dem chromies" bahaha

·
Premium Member
'06 TrailblazerSS
5,328 Posts
Nope. He was a mexican
wow...im Mexican, and I cant tell peoples Nationality just by looks! Youre good! You sure he wasnt from, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua? Hell , some people find it hard to believe im 100% Mexican, having blue eyes and light skin i throw people off when i speak spanish....Anyway, "Mexican" always generalizes peoples ideas if a brown skinned immigrant looking person....done.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow...im Mexican, and I cant tell peoples Nationality just by looks! Youre good! You sure he wasnt from, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua? Hell , some people find it hard to believe im 100% Mexican, having blue eyes and light skin i throw people off when i speak spanish....Anyway, "Mexican" always generalizes peoples ideas if a brown skinned immigrant looking person....done.
Maybe not, I don't know and I don't care.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Darrell, you know that is the next mod you want to do to yours! :rofl:
Yea umm I don't think so. Lol I'll ride on rotors b4 I do that shit to mine.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
That pic of the 78 Monte Carlo reminds me of my 79 MC. We did jack them up a couple inches back in the day with coil spacers. But not so much that you needed step stool to get in. We were rolling on 14's or 15's cause thats as BIG AS THEY GOTin 79! You were lucky to find 16's. And before my day, they used to jack up the front and leave the tail dragging, hence the term "taildraggers".

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts

·
Registered
06' TBSS
96 Posts
Dumb post. Obviously it caught your eye to post this. Everyone has there own style, if you don't like it don't look. Some people probably don't like your truck either so just be cool and be positive.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dumb post. Obviously it caught your eye to post this. Everyone has there own style, if you don't like it don't look. Some people probably don't like your truck either so just be cool and be positive.
U must like that shit if me posting this hurt ur feelings. If u don't like my post, stay out of my thread.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
If your goin to lift a car up, at least put sum mud tires on in.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts