Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched the site for answers to my heater blower problem to no avail, so far. 2006 SS with automatic climate control. I've checked the blower with separate battery...no problem. I replaced the control module but no difference. None of the fuses are blown.
I'm not getting any voltage reading at the leads going to the control module. No problem with the ground.
What should I check next? Is there a relay somewhere? Is the Control Panel shot?

thanks all.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
775 Posts
Do you have B+ on the red wire at the module? Blower fuse in underhood fuseblock ok? If not does the fuse have power going to it? What about ground on the black wire at the module? If those check ok you can probe the purple wire with a test light and change your blower speed on the panel and see what the test light does.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I feel like a dunce on this one since I do most of the work on all my vehicles. It was a blown fuse under the hood. However in my defense I used the manual to locate the fuse (not looking under the fuse cover) which apparently doesn't have the same location as an SS. It was the fuse right next to the one I checked. ARG!
thanks for your response though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts