Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally finished blacking it out and lowering. I think I wanna ditch the front plate and get black housing headlights now too.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
:kewlpics:Looks good and will look even better with black headlights.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Looks good. Im diggin the rims, can we get a close up of the SS emblems? Did you just stick on the liquid dome overlays in place of the emblem?

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,029 Posts
Looks sweet, just need some new headlights... look into the crystal black ones or the halos...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
those wheels are nice...what are they. mine is all blacked out too, just need to do the headlights

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good. Im diggin the rims, can we get a close up of the SS emblems? Did you just stick on the liquid dome overlays in place of the emblem?
They are the CF emblems off ebay, if you search my posts I put up pics of them awhile back...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks sweet, just need some new headlights... look into the crystal black ones or the halos...
I think I want the anzo halos with HIDS. Can you get me actual pics of yours?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those wheels are nice...what are they. mine is all blacked out too, just need to do the headlights
They are 22" American Racing Trench's. Im not sure if they make them anymore, I have a set of the same wheels in 17" with snow tires on them too...

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,029 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,558 Posts
Looks good.. but to truly black it out you shouldn't be able to see through it you need to tint the windows and windshield as well as tint the headlights.. nice start though.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks good.. but to truly black it out you shouldn't be able to see through it you need to tint the windows and windshield as well as tint the headlights.. nice start though.
I am tinting the front roll downs shortly. Tint the windshield and headlights? Thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard of, unless its a car show trailer queen.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,558 Posts
guess a lot of us are stupid then.. :biggrin2:

Tint headlight housings with HID's or bright white lights is more than fine and a windshield done in 35% is more than still visible through for you as the driver. A lot of true "murdered" or "blacked out" vehicles have these 2 simple mods done and it makes a huge difference appearance wise as well is still daily drivable. I know I have had no issues driving mine with either of these modifications.

Like I said though nice start, truck looks good.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
really liking it....

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
guess a lot of us are stupid then.. :biggrin2:

Tint headlight housings with HID's or bright white lights is more than fine and a windshield done in 35% is more than still visible through for you as the driver. A lot of true "murdered" or "blacked out" vehicles have these 2 simple mods done and it makes a huge difference appearance wise as well is still daily drivable. I know I have had no issues driving mine with either of these modifications.

Like I said though nice start, truck looks good.
Sorry I wasnt trying to be offensive about it...

I guess a light tint IF you put 55w HIDS in would probably be ok like you said. I dont think I want to tint my headlights though, in my head Im envisioning it as a little too much black?

Im definately not a fan of tint on the windshield though, I had a car that had 50% film on the windshield in the past and it wasnt cool at night IMO.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts