Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 White 2WD LT
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my fiance an 07 TBSS back in July and she decided she wanted to lower it right away so I directed her to the store as I've bought stuff through Tony several times in the past with good luck, including the lowering kit for my new tahoe earlier this year. Ordered on 7/21 and here it is 2 months later and some drama left out we're still waiting on the upper control arms and I've been told next week for nearly a month. I'd just like an honest update. Or better yet, a tracking number... I've sent texts and DMs on instagram. We've been pretty patient. Especially since we changed kits originally due to the rear springs being on backorder with zero mention of the upper control arms not being available any time soon. The package showed up on 8/6 and I immediately DM'd Tony asking when I could expect the control arms. We've had a box of useless parts sitting waiting on these things for a minute now and she's not happy...

Anybody else having issues?

Also, really wanted to pick up the 20" snowflakes but if business has come to this I may just have to go elsewhere.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
986 Posts
Haha. I’ve waited longer for stuff from him. It’s most likely out of his control and I’m sure he’s doing everything he can do to get the control arms. He doesn’t manufacture them. He has to order everything in large batches. Plus the whole BS Covid thing has everything at a stand still. Prob waiting for shipping container from C-H-I-N-A. Just be patient. You’ll be very satisfied when you get the parts installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 White 2WD LT
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I get supply issues. I'm pretty patient and understand there being a wait when something is back ordered. My issue comes in where there is no clarity. She ordered one kit, was notified the springs were back ordered 5 weeks so she might want to switch to another kit, which she agreed to. There was no mention of the uppers being back ordered as well which makes changing kits pointless. Either way we found out about the uppers when the belltech package arrived.

Just not how I like to do business. If you don't know, say so. No need to string people along saying next week, next week, next week..

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
986 Posts
I understand your frustrations. Been there. Tony is pretty much the only guy with quality specialty TBSS parts. Unfortunately, there is no other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts