Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what’s going on! I’m new to the page and a proud owner of a 2007 TBSS awd! I’m looking for some info on front mounted turbo kits for the truck. I was going to go SC but for the amount of money I’d rather find a good turbo kit. I was hoping On3performcae could help me out but they don’t make a bolt on kit for it. I’d also be willing to piece one together if someone has the info on how they did it. We have a great welder at our shop so modifying it is the least of my worries. I still wouldn’t be opposed to buying a sc kit if someone has one for sale. Thanks in advanced guys im glad to be part of the group and look forward to working with you guys on my build.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
216 Posts
Hey guys what’s going on! I’m new to the page and a proud owner of a 2007 TBSS awd! I’m looking for some info on front mounted turbo kits for the truck. I was going to go SC but for the amount of money I’d rather find a good turbo kit. I was hoping On3performcae could help me out but they don’t make a bolt on kit for it. I’d also be willing to piece one together if someone has the info on how they did it. We have a great welder at our shop so modifying it is the least of my worries. I still wouldn’t be opposed to buying a sc kit if someone has one for sale. Thanks in advanced guys im glad to be part of the group and look forward to working with you guys on my build.

Sup bud I make a turbo kit for TBSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,070 Posts
What trans do you plan on running? Stock motor? Boost will bite your wallet GLWB.

Sent from my boujea ass phone

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I currently have a built 4l70 with the pcm tranny cooler, but I am looking to get a stall converter for it soon. I am also going to be Efan and PCM oil pump pick up tube relocater before I install a kit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts