Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SS Hooligan
TrailblazerSS
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice if I do a rolling cali stop and then get on the gas again it seems to rev up then kick down into first, shifts through all gears fine, just that little rev than kick down.. Im still under 36k so Im thinking about giving Chevy a call..??

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
I notice if I do a rolling cali stop and then get on the gas again it seems to rev up then kick down into first, shifts through all gears fine, just that little rev than kick down.. Im still under 36k so Im thinking about giving Chevy a call..??
Is it tuned?

·
SS Hooligan
TrailblazerSS
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, but I bought it used maybe 2 months ago.. So it's hard to confirm what they did to it

·
SS Hooligan
TrailblazerSS
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's another thing.. If I take it to chevy and the previous owner tuned it, wont it void my warranty?

·
SS Hooligan
TrailblazerSS
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
'08 TrailblazerSS
4,146 Posts
There are times when the transmission with downshift from 3rd to 1st and then immediately into 2nd. That makes it feel like a flair during a shift while going around a slow moving turn especially from a slow roll. My truck did that when I first got it and saw it do this behaviour while logging it with a Tech2 when I figured out what it was doing and confirmed it. If my brand new truck did it with less than 1000 miles when I caught it, i'd have to say for the gearing and tire size on the truck that it is normal, it just catches it between shifts at times.

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS 2wd
246 Posts
Yea mine does the same thing ,has for some time no probs. with trans so it really does'nt bother me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts