Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
needs to lower
07Trailblazer SS
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here! Just sold my sierra after I got it just the way I wanted it (go figure) and I need a new ride. Would $17k be a good deal for an 07 tbss 2wd with 49000 miles? I guess it would be a 1ss because it doesn't have leather or nav etc. All original, pretty flawless. Im going to drive it tomorrow and buy it if I like it. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
451 Posts
i would agree.

·
needs to lower
07Trailblazer SS
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want a 3SS you should be able to find one for that price.

There are a lot of nice loaded TBSS's out there in the $17k range.
Everything around here seems to be in the 23-28k range for the 3ss with less than 50k miles. I would prefer a 3ss but I want one now lol. Can you add the dic and steering wheel controls later? There were a bunch of mods I did to my truck so I wonder if you can on these.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Nice price IMO

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,602 Posts
Everything around here seems to be in the 23-28k range for the 3ss with less than 50k miles. I would prefer a 3ss but I want one now lol. Can you add the dic and steering wheel controls later? There were a bunch of mods I did to my truck so I wonder if you can on these.
Contact edub. Be worth the drive. Nice truck and great price.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
needs to lower
07Trailblazer SS
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well thanks for the help. It looked like new so I bought it. I'm picking it up when I get back from vacation next week and I'll post up some pics of my new project:biggrin2: oh, and it's imperial blue.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Good deal man. Hey you can find the leather seats at a Salvage yard for $600 to $750 for a complete set. You can also get the Katskin covers shipped for around $850. There are also instructions on this site for adding the 3SS steering wheel with that DIC, etc.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,043 Posts
check out this thread:

http://tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66271

it has the link on the d.i.c. controls and steering wheel info

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.