Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've finally upgraded, so I no longer need this. I would give it a 9.5/10 as far as it's condition. On the back of the phone, there is very minor scuffing from the case. The phone has never been dropped. The screen has always had a laminate on it, so it's in perfect condition.

I will include a used Griffin Clarifi case (description here). The case is used and is worn, so view it as a freebie. It still functions perfectly.

Just to save any interested parties the legwork, if you click <HERE> it will take you to an eBay search for similar phones minus ones with titles including the words: broken, unlocked, cracked, refurbished, etc. as you'll see, a similar phone in this condition starts at around $150 shipped.

I am asking for $150 shipped. As I say with everything I sell: I will ship faster than virtually anyone else, I have perfect feedback on eBay, forums, etc. You will definitely be happy with the phone.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.