Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of Ipcw LED Bermuda Black tail Lights for sale.
$200. shipped
PM for payment deltails.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
Guys these thing look wicked tinted...id jump on em if I were you!

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
I will take them as long as they are in good condition and work good.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
Please pm me with paypal details

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Love these lights! For anyone wanting a pair, I got a brand new set for 245 shipped from partswarehouse (I believe it was called).
________
Paxil Class Action

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
ya thx anthony lol, mine will be here tommorow morning woot. ending up getting a brand new set for $225 shipped

·
Registered
06 AWD TrailblazerSS
245 Posts
Love these lights! For anyone wanting a pair, I got a brand new set for 245 shipped from partswarehouse (I believe it was called).
Do you have a link? Wanting a pair myself

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
I just went to their site and they raised the price. I think they had a misprint for awhile. I posted a link a month or two ago when they had a sale. They actually sold the black bermudas for $196 shipped. It looks like they are back up to 322 shipped right now. I'm wondering if you found my old post and followed the link if it would work.:dunno:
________
Daytona

·
Registered
06 AWD TrailblazerSS
245 Posts
I just went to their site and they raised the price. I think they had a misprint for awhile. I posted a link a month or two ago when they had a sale. They actually sold the black bermudas for $196 shipped. It looks like they are back up to 322 shipped right now. I'm wondering if you found my old post and followed the link if it would work.:dunno:

Thanks, I did try that and no go at 196. But they are down to $244 now. I have missed out on the last couple of sets for sale.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts