Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone - so i spent the weekend putting in a full pillar setup of gauges on my truck however i wanted to paint the new pillar the color of the stock tan color. I spent 2 hrs driving around to various places trying to find a paint color to match the interior tan color with no luck. I am reaching out to all of you to try and find a place or somewhere online that sells the color, so i can match the pillar tan colors. Any help would be great guys!

thanks!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,797 Posts
sem products...i did a fiberglass pillar in mine a year or so ago, used their texture spray and paint. i dont know what the part number is off top of my head. but I found someone that had/ordered sem product local and they had a paint chip for the interior paint.

·
Premium Member
07 tbss
2,341 Posts
X3 on sem, I have the can at home with the right color on it, I'll post it up when I get off work, the color matched perfectly

·
Premium Member
07 tbss
2,341 Posts
Just checked thru one of my threads and the color is Opel grey from sem products, matches perfectly

·
Premium Member
07 tbss
2,341 Posts
X3 on sem, I have the can at home with the right color on it, I'll post it up when I get off work, the color matched perfectly

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 3SS
789 Posts
Where did you buy the pillar from?

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
I'd like to get some power-folding ones, as I have a-holes who can't drive all over the place around here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts