Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any aftermarket Intake manifolds that fit without cutting the cowl? Looking for something to mate up to stock ported heads.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
My buddy has a 02 Z28 M6 and he threw on a Fast 90 and 2'' Kooks long tubes lol. On street tires and those being his only mods he's going 12.80 @ 114. So bigger might be better!

Which ones are they that you know of?

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Besides aren't those like a 13.30 car with drag rads? Everthing else is $$$$$. Look up Wilson intake. You could do an l92 intake h/c conversion there are quite a few running this and its BA!

Yes it fits.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea maybe on a drag radial. I ran 13.0 with my 01ss that had a lid and ORY, it was an M6 on 18'' BFG KD's....Still runs good considering the "overkill" on the intake AND exhaust.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Ya but the TB wouldn't get out of its own way out of the hole. Stock intake and h/c combo do pretty well. I've got AI 226 heads coming decked to 11.1:1. Haven't made up my mind on cam yet but will run a stock unported intake along with stepping up to a fwi. In the hopes of getting to 12.50ish. With mods in my sig no seats spare on a 1/4 tank cut a 1.83 60 [email protected] last Sunday in shit da.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.