Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
What do you plan on doing with it? I have one off of a blown TBSS, which means it would have to come apart. If you plan on getting it ported, this would be a good manifold, since it would have to come apart and be cleaned up.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What do you plan on doing with it? I have one off of a blown TBSS, which means it would have to come apart. If you plan on getting it ported, this would be a good manifold, since it would have to come apart and be cleaned up.
I don't need a stock one i need one for L92 heads.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS 3SS
1,226 Posts
I have a new one

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
Sorry, overlooked the L92 part.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Bubba, does FAST or anyone make a really good L92 style truck intake, for a 102mm TB?

My buddy is setting up to buy WCCH Stage III (may go with Stage II), and has the room in his car for the truck intake.

BTW, not that you want to go LS7, but we were talking and for an extra grand or so he would pickup a fair amount of HP.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bubba, does FAST or anyone make a really good L92 style truck intake, for a 102mm TB?

My buddy is setting up to buy WCCH Stage III (may go with Stage II), and has the room in his car for the truck intake.

BTW, not that you want to go LS7, but we were talking and for an extra grand or so he would pickup a fair amount of HP.

LS7 needs 427 cubic inches. As far as the intake alvin tested them and there was no gain for the extra 1700 bucks. The 102 TB imo needs really big cubes to be fully effective.

·
Premium Member
06 TBSS 2WD
4,590 Posts
Only a fuggin ******* would try and put two intakes on an engine that is CLEARLY made to only accept ONE!

I thought we covered this before. Damn you Alabama boys are fuggin dense!

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts

·
Premium Member
'08 TrailblazerSS
4,146 Posts
Bubba I have a L92 truck intake but it's full of fine particle metal debris from a dropped valve. If you were to get it ported it might be a good candidate for you. It would have to be cut open and cleaned out very well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts