Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much of the bump stop do I need to cut off the rear? Using a single 8mm spacer to put me around 31.5~ at the front, plan to be around the same at the rear.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hurr durr I'm blind... Thank you

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Need some more help, got them installed with a 8mm spacer on each side. Driver side sits @ 31.5, passenger side sits @ 30.5 and when I went to test drive it I hit a small bump and it made a loud ass noise.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I still didn't bring the back down but that shouldn't effect it should it? Both sides at the back are sitting at 33"

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
the rear will affect the heights on the front a bit...

lowering the drivers rear will raise the pass front a little

lowering the pass rear will raise the drivers front a little...

you might have to play with it a lil bit to get it dead on... i wouldnt change spacers just yet... get it leveled out...

the front will never be dead on... im about 1/8'' off side to side in front... and dead on in the rear...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
340 Posts
the rear will affect the heights on the front a bit...

lowering the drivers rear will raise the pass front a little

lowering the pass rear will raise the drivers front a little...

you might have to play with it a lil bit to get it dead on... i wouldnt change spacers just yet... get it leveled out...

the front will never be dead on... im about 1/8'' off side to side in front... and dead on in the rear...
This is how mine is as well. I have tried and tried to get it equal front and rear. I have the rear even and still sit lower on one of the front.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
im going to play around with mine tonight a bit... try to raise the pass rear about 1/4 inch to put more air in the bag to pre load the thing and keep it from twisting up so hard on launch.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the help guys, I'm going to give this another shot tomorrow.

I'm also going to need an alignment really bad, front wheels are caving in at the top pretty bad.

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
Hey jon did you install djm arms?

Sent from Galaxy SS via a cool tapatalk app.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can't get the damn truck to lower. Driver side sensor turned to the left, passenger side turned to the right. Won't drop!!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
After a few hours I finally got this pig to lower. I guess I had them turned TOO MUCH. Sitting @ 30.5 in the back right now, going to try to get it to 31.5.

Front is sitting at about 30.75, why is it so low? IIRC 1 8mm spacer should put me 31.25 to 31.5. Should I add another spacer so I can have the truck properly aligned?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
After a couple of minutes got the rear at about 31.5 :D Front passenger is 31 and front driver is 30.75

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's where mine sits with the 8mm spacers, except 30.75 passenger 31 driver.
You AWD? I hope I can get a proper alignment like this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.