Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
'07 Trailblazer SS
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got around to installing the OEM HID's into my dad's '11 SS today. I got the harnesses from Ottoman, they were absolutely easy as crap to install. All I had to do was splice in one wire for each side......it was a cake install all together. From start to finish (literally pulling the car into my garage, and having it ready to drive away).....it took about an hour.

Got the lights from GMPartsDirect.com.

Jacked the car up, didn't need to remove the wheels. Had the front bumper cover off in about 15 minutes.

The harness, wire already spliced in.....ready to plug into the headlight.

They look great.

Kind of random, but I got a picture of the LT's since I had to jack the car up.

All buttoned up.

And a walk around video after the install. If you have a subwoofer, the video sounds great with the long tubes. :sm0:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUNiqmOhc14

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,012 Posts
What are those things connected to the ends of the LT's? If they are collectors those are huge! It looks like they would be a resonator though.:coolthumb:

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
Everything looks cooler in a fish eye lens!!...lol

·
'07 Trailblazer SS
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are those things connected to the ends of the LT's? If they are collectors those are huge! It looks like they would be a resonator though.:coolthumb:
They are Super Scavenger collectors. Anyone that grew up in the times during the initial muscle car era will know them by name. My dad had a '67 Chevelle and a '69 Chevelle.....when they were both new. He was pretty well known for having a good sounding and fast car. :) Guess he is still into it pretty good. He had a '69 Camaro Z/28 that he sold to get this 2011.....ya.
Everything looks cooler in a fish eye lens!!...lol
Indeed! Just figured it'd be a little different. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts