Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed my kooks headers today. started about 8 and quit about 3. 2 of the bolt were snapped of before we even touch them. passenger side just the head of the bolt was gone. driver side was broke off in the head...had to go get a right angle drill and drill the bolt and use an easy out to get it. worked great. we unbolted the passenger side motor mount and jacked the motor up just enough to get the header in... didn't have to do both sides. driver side we took off the front drive shaft and they went up through thre bottom just fine. i have afew minor thing left to do in the morning...plugs and wires, cross member and resecure the ac lines. later in the week i will finish with the true duals. all in all...not a bad install at all.

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
Job well done.. :burp:

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
It's about time lol. What's the rest of the true duals gonna consist of?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
home made 3" custom mid pipes to a 3" x-pipe to 2 5x8x18 magnaflows with turndowns. Gonna be selling a kooks catless y with some other stuff

·
Premium Member
AWD TBSS
2,374 Posts
How much for the kooks catless Y? I might b interested and I am local.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, i finished my exhaust this past weekend. i went with a true 3" dual set up. went with the magnaflow 5x8x18 mufflers dumped at the axle and had bolt on speed tune it afterwards. all i have to say is WOW! the difference in performance is huge. plus, it sounds great. sorry, no vids though

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not able. Nothing to take vids with. If someone close wants to take one and check it out, they can

1 - 8 of 8 Posts