Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I installed my hids yesterday and it went pretty smoth onlt issue I had was that I had a bad ballast out of the box but audio jam in bear de helped me out. I put 8k on both the high and low beams I took it for a drive last night and loved it it takes a min or two too warm up but once its there its awesome

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer1SS
935 Posts
I did mine too yesterday! 6ks hi and low and there awesome!!! Now I just need to clean up the 8 miles of wire. Lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did mine too yesterday! 6ks hi and low and there awesome!!! Now I just need to clean up the 8 miles of wire. Lol
Haha. yeah I used a lot of zip ties

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer1SS
935 Posts
Jetttstream is where I got mine. I dropped some coin, got relay harness for both low and high and I got the drl killer with auto and quad beam. 6ks on both and talk about some serious light. I'll try to post pics, I do everything from my iPhone and I haven't figured out how to post pics and vids with it yet

·
Registered
TBSS Black 2006
532 Posts
Jetttstream is where I got mine. I dropped some coin, got relay harness for both low and high and I got the drl killer with auto and quad beam. 6ks on both and talk about some serious light. I'll try to post pics, I do everything from my iPhone and I haven't figured out how to post pics and vids with it yet
Tapatalk, super easy with iPhone. I also got my HIDs from V-LEDs.com, not bad 5000k super white. I did the quad beam headlight mod and removed the DRL killer from v-leds.com as well since it is no longer needed with that mod.

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer1SS
935 Posts
Sweet, I wanted to go super white but went with 6ks instead. There blue but when they warm up there more white than anything.now just need fogs to match and led everything else

1 - 18 of 18 Posts